Follow this documentation if you would like to have your Dapp connected to the Lamden Vault and create a Linked Account.
The Lamden Vault does not pass any information to Dapps without approved Linked Accounts.
Connecting your Dapp to the Lamden Vault will create a smoother blockchain experience for your users in the following ways:
- Sign transactions to your Dapp's smart contract AS the user.
- Retrieve information about the user's Lamden Vault including the Linked Account address that was created for your Dapp.
- Enables Automatic Transactions for Trusted Accounts; eliminating the need for the user to approve every transaction.
- Use the wallet to authenticate users to your site.
Connections to the Lamden Vault are defined and restricted in the following ways for the security of the user.
- All images used for customization are prefixed with the Dapps's hostname when displayed in the wallet.
- A Dapp can only approve ONE smartcontract for automatic transactions. Any other smart contracts interacted with will always cause a popup.
- The contract to be approved must exist on the network it's being approved on before trying to create a connection request.
- All event detail is passed in JSON format.
- Wallet interactions are done via the browser event API.
- For security, no script tags are injected into the browser
- If Locked, the Lamden Vault will return a "Wallet is Locked" error for all events except lamdenWalletGetInfo
- It is up to the Dapp to handle prompting the user to unlock their wallet or inform them when they need more TAU to make transactions.
Lamden Vault Events 🔗︎
|lamdenWalletConnect||CustomEvent||Send an initial connection request to have the wallet paired up with your dApp. See below for API instructions.|
|lamdenWalletGetInfo||CustomEvent||Ask the Wallet for the current info which includes version, installed/setup status, locked status, wallet key assigned to your dApp and which connection approvals you currently have|
|lamdenWalletSendTx||CustomEvent||Send a transactions request to the wallet for transmission|
|auth||CustomEvent||Send a auth request to the wallet|
|lamdenWalletTxStatus||Event Listener||Results from your transactions request will be sent here|
|lamdenWalletInfo||Event Listener||Results from your Information request will be sent here. All locking and unlocking of the user's wallet will automatically generate an event here.|
|authReturn||Event Listener||Will return the result of the auth Event|
All event detail is passed in JSON format for security.