First Time Restore Lamden Vault 🔗︎
You can restore accounts to your Lamden Vault in three ways at the first time you run.
Restore Wallet from Keystore 🔗︎
Restore A WALLET.
- Enter a strong password in the
- Is 10 or more characters in length
- Has 1 lowercase letter
- Has 1 uppercase letter
- Has 1 number
- Has 1 special character
- Re-enter the password in the
- Select the option you want from the drop down.
- Select "Seed Recovery Phrase". Enter your seed recovery phrase in the separate boxes.
- Select "Keystore File". Chose a Keystore File in one of the following ways:
- Click the link
click here to choose a fileto browse to the Keystore file.
- Drag and drop the Keystore file into the
Drop File Herebox on the Lamden Vault.
- Select "Private Keys". Enter the private key of the account you want to restore in the
Private Keyinput box.
- Click the
- If you don't select "Keystore File" to restore your account in step 5, skip this step. Enter the password which was used to back up the Keystore.
- If you entered a hint when you Created the Keystore you will see it displayed.
- Put a checkmark next to each account you wish to restore
- Click the
- After the restoration is complete you may see the following messages:
Added <account name> to your wallet- This means the account was successfully restored.
Updated the private key for- This means a previously Watched Account has been updated with the associated secret key and is now a full account.
Keypair already exists as <account name>- There is an Account in your wallet that already has the keypair you're trying to restore.
Cannot decrypt Secret Key: wrong password or bad data. Encrypted Data: <secret key>- After the key was decrypted with the keystore password the resulting information was not a secret key.
Re-linking Accounts 🔗︎
If you had any linked accounts previously, they will not be connected. You will have to follow the process to manually Re-Link to Dapps.