Create an Advanced Smart Contract Transaction 🔗︎
Accountson the left-hand wallet menu.
- Click the account you want to send the transaction from.
- Click the
- Click the "Click Here To Send An Advanced Transaction" text button
- Validate correct account is selected in the
Select Account to Send Fromdropdown.
- If the account you selected has a
TAUbalance then the
Stamp Limitwill automatically populate.
- Enter the name of the contract you are tying to call in the
Enter Contract Namefield.
- From the
Choose Functions to Runbox select the function on the contract you wish to execute.
- In the
Transaction Argumentssection, enter the values for each argument the function expects.
- Each argument expects a specific type of data. That type is in brackets beside the name of the argument.
Transaction Results 🔗︎
After sending the transaction through the wallet you will be provided the result of the transaction and how many stamps were deducted from your account as a result of the transaction.
Stamps are deducted on the success or failure of a transaction.
See the Transaction Results section to get more results from your transaction.